Who we are
Encouraging children's curiosity through a stimulating environment
A bright, spacious nursery filled with opportunity to help your child flourish.
Sunhill Royston is a modern nursery, designed not only with regard for the environmental impact, but with careful consideration to meet the needs of the children and families that attend the setting. The nursery is also part of ‘Operation Encompass’, who provide training and updates to our staff, to improve their knowledge on young victims of domestic abuse and help secure a better outcome for children. At Sunhill we are proud of the dedication our team have to enhance children’s lives and support development.
We are very proud to follow a blended EYFS and Montessori technique to our learning, as well as our ‘Brighter Learning Approach’, designed as a learning enrichment which intertwines with our core curriculum provision. The approach provides real opportunities for children’s natural curiosity to be enhanced, as well as focusing on key skills, knowledge, and attitudes. We believe each child needs these for a happy, healthy, and successful life.
- Registered for 87 children aged between 0-5 years old
- Ideally located with public transport and road links
- Onsite parking for parents commuting by public transport
- Freshly prepared, hot meals cooked daily onsite
- Qualified, enthusiastic and passionate nursery team
- Enriching curriculum enhancements as part of our Brighter Learning Approach
- Part of Operation Encompass - The training updates staff members' knowledge of child victims of domestic abuse.
Directions, parking & opening times
Directions & Parking
Situated on the edge of the commercial area in the Northern outskirts of Royston, adjacent to Tesco, Johnson Matthey and other major employers. Ideally located within walking distance of the train station and readily accessible from the A10 and A505. Parking onsite for parents and visitors.
What 3 words: ///quality.airbrush.dragons
Opening timesFull time8am to 6pmAM8am to 1pmPM1pm to 6pmEarly start7:30am to 8amLate finish6pm to 6:30pm
"Childcare is my passion and I have always had an interest in child development and a genuine care for children. Myself, and the whole team, want to do the very best for each individual child and their families."