The Bouncing Boogie Mites are running daily free online live music and movement sessions for under 5’s, with different half hour sessions by different Boogie Mite musicians throughout the day. Check out timetable and join in with your little ones.
Click here: Boogie Mites
Babigloo creates non-verbal music for babies 0-12 months. Using sound, baby conversation and listening skills, they aim to build on babies’ sensory perceptions through pitch, vibration, rhythm and tone. Join in with their fabulous weekly sessions on Mondays and Thursdays at 11am or afterwards on YouTube.
Click here: Babigloo
A throwback dance party for some much-needed fun.
Watch, listen and learn the dance!
Click here: Footloose
Related ‘Footloose’ activities:
- Collect some shoes from different family members
- Can you put the shoes in size order from smallest to biggest?
- Can you match pairs of shoes together?
- Can you sort shoes by colour?
- Challenge your children to build a shoe tower!
Sing and move along to this fun call-and-repeat song.
Watch, listen and repeat the dance!
Click here: A-Moose-Ta-Cha
Further A-Moose-Ta-Cha activities:
- Learn more about different human body parts with these fun facts and activities. Click HERE to download.